Intermediate Designer Position
Who are we?
We’re smart, friendly, and live & breathe design.
Residential interiors that are functional and beautiful.
Reflect our Clients’ personalities and lifestyle.
Full service interior architecture, design and renovation firm:
- Re-envision interior footprints and extend beyond
- Perform space planning and design visualization
- Design custom millwork and furniture
- Prepare construction documents and permitting
- Source everything down to the last detail
- Manage project from start to finish
Who are we looking for?
An experienced, confident and energetic Intermediate Designer who will:
- Be a dependable member of our core team contributing to our growth and success
- Apply your creativity and design background to solve challenging problems
- Create 3d models and renderings quickly and accurately using Revit and SketchUp
- Prepare furniture plans, interior elevations, millwork sections and drawings, reflected ceiling plans and lighting plans
- Define product specifications and then carry-out research and sourcing
- Apply your fundamental understanding of all finishing materials in your work
- Create construction documents consistent with OBC and zoning requirements
- Manage project execution by orchestrating on-site resources and installation
- Collaborate with our contractors to answer questions and problem solve
- Ensure that the built environment remains in-sync with the design
- 3 years of experience working at a residential Interior Design firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or a 3-year college diploma in interior design
- Oh, and you definitely have a car
We believe it takes time to ensure that candidates thrive in our team culture. We start our candidates off on a 6 month contract, to really get to know each other, before offering a full time position.
We'd love you to join if you...
- Live & breathe design
- Care deeply about achieving great outcomes for our clients
- Sweat the details, are organized and can multi-task
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enjoy teamwork and collaboration
- Communicate clearly and have strong writing skills
Did we miss anything? If you have something else you can bring to the table, tell us!
Please send both your resume and portfolio to Andrea Hylton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your portfolio includes Revit and SketchUp samples and hand-sketches.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.