Intermediate Designer Position
Who are we?
We’re smart, friendly, and live & breathe design.
Residential interiors that are functional and beautiful.
Reflect our Clients’ personalities and lifestyle.
Full service interior architecture, design and renovation firm:
- Re-envision interior footprints and extend beyond
- Perform space planning and design visualization
- Design custom millwork and furniture
- Prepare construction documents and permitting
- Source everything down to the last detail
- Manage project from start to finish
Who are we looking for?
An experienced, confident and energetic Intermediate Designer who will:
- Be a dependable member of our core team contributing to our growth and success
- Apply your creativity and design background to solve challenging problems
- Create 3d models and renderings quickly and accurately using Revit and SketchUp
- Prepare furniture plans, interior elevations, millwork sections and drawings, reflected ceiling plans and lighting plans
- Define product specifications and then carry-out research and sourcing
- Apply your fundamental understanding of all finishing materials in your work
- Create construction documents consistent with OBC and zoning requirements
- Manage project execution by orchestrating on-site resources and installation
- Collaborate with our contractors to answer questions and problem solve
- Ensure that the built environment remains in-sync with the design
- 3 years of experience working at a residential Interior Design firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or a 3-year college diploma in interior design
- Oh, and you definitely have a car
We'd love you to join if you...
- Live & breathe design
- Care deeply about achieving great outcomes for our clients
- Sweat the details, are organized and can multi-task
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enjoy teamwork and collaboration
- Communicate clearly and have strong writing skills
Please send both your resume and portfolio to Andrea Hylton at email@example.com. Please ensure that your portfolio includes Revit and SketchUp samples and hand-sketches.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.