Junior Designer Position
Who are we?
We’re smart, friendly, and live & breathe design.
Residential interiors that are functional and beautiful.
Reflect our Clients’ personalities and lifestyle.
Full service interior architecture, design and renovation firm:
- Re-envision interior footprints and extend beyond
- Perform space planning and design visualization
- Design custom millwork and furniture
- Prepare construction documents and permitting
- Source everything down to the last detail
- Manage project from start to finish
Who are we looking for?
An energetic and dedicated Junior Designer who will:
- Be a dependable member of our core team contributing to our growth and success
- Be hungry to learn all aspects of residential design
- Work with our Design and Interior Architecture team, supporting them in the design detailing of each project.
- Create accurate 3d models and renderings using Revit and SketchUp
- Help the design team with sourcing, product research and specifications.
- Apply your fundamental understanding of all finishing materials in your work
- Create construction documents consistent with OBC and zoning requirements
- Participate in project execution by visiting work sites and completing installations
- Help keep us organized by managing our internal resource libraries
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or a 3-year college diploma in interior design
- Oh, and you definitely have a car
We believe it takes time to ensure that candidates thrive in our team culture. We start our candidates off on a 6 month contract, to really get to know each other, before offering a full time position.
We'd love you to join if you...
- Live & breathe design
- Care deeply about achieving great outcomes for our clients
- Sweat the details, are organized and can multi-task
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enjoy teamwork and collaboration
- Communicate clearly and have strong writing skills
Did we miss anything? If you have something else you can bring to the table, tell us!
Apply for this job
Please attach your resume and 3 portfolio files in pdf format. Your portfolio files should minimally include example Revit work and hand-drawn sketches. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.