Junior Designer Position
Who are we?
We’re smart, friendly, and live & breathe design.
Residential interiors that are functional and beautiful.
Reflect our Clients’ personalities and lifestyle.
Full service interior architecture, design and renovation firm:
- Re-envision interior footprints and extend beyond
- Perform space planning and design visualization
- Design custom millwork and furniture
- Prepare construction documents and permitting
- Source everything down to the last detail
- Manage project from start to finish
Who are we looking for?
An energetic and dedicated Junior Designer who will:
- Be a dependable member of our core team contributing to our growth and success
- Be hungry to learn all aspects of residential design
- Work with our Design and Interior Architecture team, supporting them in the design detailing of each project.
- Create accurate 3d models and renderings using Revit and SketchUp
- Help the design team with sourcing, product research and specifications.
- Apply your fundamental understanding of all finishing materials in your work
- Create construction documents consistent with OBC and zoning requirements
- Participate in project execution by visiting work sites and completing installations
- Help keep us organized by managing our internal resource libraries
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or a 3-year college diploma in interior design
- Oh, and you definitely have a car
We'd love you to join if you...
- Live & breathe design
- Care deeply about achieving great outcomes for our clients
- Sweat the details, are organized and can multi-task
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enjoy teamwork and collaboration
- Communicate clearly and have strong writing skills
Apply for this job
Please attach your resume and 3 portfolio files in pdf format. Your portfolio files should minimally include example Revit work and hand-drawn sketches. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.